Our aim is to provide a free reliable blogging platform. Our service is designed to give you as much control and ownership over what goes on your blog as possible and we encourage our members to express themselves freely. However, each blog owner must be responsible for the content of their blog. In particular, make sure that none of the prohibited items listed below appear on your site or get linked to from your site (things like spam, viruses, or hate content).
The following terms and conditions govern all use of the NibbleBit website and all content and services available through the website. The Website is offered subject to your acceptance without modification of all of the terms and conditions contained herein and all other operating rules and policies.
By accessing or using any part of the web site, you agree to become bound by the terms and conditions of this agreement. If you do not agree to all the terms and conditions of this agreement, then you may not access the Website or use any services. If these terms and conditions are considered an offer by NibbleBit, acceptance is expressly limited to these terms. The Website is available only to individuals who are at least 13 years old.
Upon the initial sign in to your account, you are presented with a choice about your blog's content. This MUST be accurate. If you are unsure about which of the two choices your blog should be listed as, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org. Your blog can either be rated as "General" or "Adult". The definitions of the two ratings are shown here:
- General. Any blogs rated as "General" MUST NOT include any adult material - text or images. This also includes linking to adult material. We regularly screen blogs to ensure compliance, and any blog violating this term will be suspended.
- Adult. Any blogs rated as "Adult" MUST NOT contain any images of minors. Again, any blogs found to be violating this term will be suspended
Interfering with NibbleBit advertisements is prohibited. Failure to comply with this rule may result in termination. This also includes-
- Removing or Hiding advertisements;
- Encouraging your blog visitors to block/hide/remove our advertisements;
We allow users to upload and post legal adult content. The blog MUST be rated as Adult. We operate a ZERO TOLERANCE policy on exploitation of children. Examples of content that is prohibited:
- Images showing incest;
- Images showing bestiality;
- Images showing child pornography;
- Images with minors engaging in sexual poses;
- Blogs with the main purpose of posting galleries of images with the intent to encourage sexual attraction towards children;
- Posts with images/text that promotes sexual attraction towards children;
You do not claim intellectual property right or exclusive ownership to any of our services, modified or unmodified. All services are property of NibbleBit. Our services are provided 'as is' without warranty of any kind, either expressed or implied. In no event shall our company be liable for any damages including, but not limited to, direct, indirect, special, punitive, incidental or consequential, or other losses arising out of the use of or inability to use our services.
If you create a blog with NibbleBit, you are responsible for maintaining the security of your account, and you are fully responsible for all activities that occur under the account and any other actions taken in connection with the account. You must not describe or assign keywords to your blog in a misleading or unlawful manner, including in a manner intended to trade on the name or reputation of others, and NibbleBit may change or remove any description or keyword that it considers inappropriate or unlawful, or otherwise likely to cause NibbleBit liability. You must immediately notify NibbleBit of any unauthorized uses of your blog, your account or any other breaches of security. NibbleBit will not be liable for any acts or omissions by you, including any damages of any kind incurred as a result of such acts or omissions.
If you operate a blog, comment on a blog, post material to the blog, post links on the blog, or otherwise make (or allow any third party to make) material available by means of the blog (any such material, 'Content'), You are entirely responsible for the content of, and any harm resulting from, that Content. That is the case regardless of whether the Content in question constitutes text, graphics, an audio file, or computer software. By making Content available, you represent and warrant that:
- the downloading, copying and use of the Content will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any third party;
- if your employer has rights to intellectual property you create, you have either (i) received permission from your employer to post or make available the Content, including but not limited to any software, or (ii) secured from your employer a waiver as to all rights in or to the Content;
- you have fully complied with any third-party licenses relating to the Content, and have done all things necessary to successfully pass through to end users any required terms;
- the Content does not contain or install any viruses, worms, malware, Trojan horses or other harmful or destructive content;
- the Content is not spam, is not machine- or randomly-generated, and does not contain unethical or unwanted commercial content designed to drive traffic to third party sites or boost the search engine rankings of third party sites, or to further unlawful acts (such as phishing) or mislead recipients as to the source of the material (such as spoofing);
- the Content is not libellous or defamatory, hateful or racially or ethnically objectionable, and does not violate the privacy or publicity rights of any third party;
- your blog is not named in a manner that misleads your readers into thinking that you are another person or company. For example, your blog's URL or name is not the name of a person other than yourself or company other than your own;
- you have, in the case of Content that includes computer code, accurately categorized and/or described the type, nature, uses and effects of the materials, whether requested to do so by NibbleBit or otherwise.
- By submitting Content to NibbleBit for inclusion on your blog, you grant NibbleBit a world-wide, royalty-free, and non-exclusive license to reproduce, modify, adapt and publish the Content solely for the purpose of displaying, distributing and promoting your site. If you delete Content, NibbleBit will use reasonable efforts to remove it from the blog, but you acknowledge that caching or references to the Content may not be made immediately unavailable.
- Without limiting any of those representations or warranties, NibbleBit has the right (though not the obligation) to, in NibbleBit's sole discretion
(i) refuse or remove any content that, in NibbleBit's reasonable opinion, violates any NibbleBit policy or is in any way harmful or objectionable, or
(ii) terminate or deny access to and use of the Website to any individual or entity for any reason, in NibbleBit's sole discretion. NibbleBit will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid.
NibbleBit has not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, posted to the blog, and cannot therefore be responsible for that material's content, use or effects. By operating the Website, NibbleBit does not represent or imply that it endorses the material there posted, or that it believes such material to be accurate, useful or non-harmful. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. The blog may contain content that is offensive, indecent, or otherwise objectionable, as well as content containing technical inaccuracies, typographical mistakes, and other errors. The blog may also contain material that violates the privacy or publicity rights, or infringes the intellectual property and other proprietary rights, of third parties, or the downloading, copying or use of which is subject to additional terms and conditions, stated or unstated. NibbleBit disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from the use by visitors of the Website, or from any downloading by those visitors of content there posted.
We have not reviewed, and cannot review, all of the material, including computer software, made available through the websites and Webpages to which NibbleBit links, and that link to NibbleBit. NibbleBit does not have any control over those non-NibbleBit websites and Webpages, and is not responsible for their contents or their use. By linking to a non-NibbleBit website or webpage, NibbleBit does not represent or imply that it endorses such website or webpage. You are responsible for taking precautions as necessary to protect yourself and your computer systems from viruses, worms, Trojan horses, and other harmful or destructive content. NibbleBit disclaims any responsibility for any harm resulting from your use of non-NibbleBit websites and Webpages.
As NibbleBit asks others to respect its intellectual property rights, it respects the intellectual property rights of others. If you believe that material located on or linked to by NibbleBit violates your copyright, you are encouraged to notify NibbleBit. NibbleBit will respond to all such notices, including as required or appropriate by removing the infringing material or disabling all links to the infringing material. In the case of a visitor who may infringe or repeatedly infringes the copyrights or other intellectual property rights of NibbleBit or others, NibbleBit may, in its discretion, terminate or deny access to and use of the Website. In the case of such termination, NibbleBit will have no obligation to provide a refund of any amounts previously paid to NibbleBit.
This Agreement does not transfer from NibbleBit to you any NibbleBit or third party intellectual property, and all right, title and interest in and to such property will remain (as between the parties) solely with NibbleBit. NibbleBit, www.nibblebit.com, the NibbleBit logo, and all other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with NibbleBit, or the Website are trademarks or registered trademarks of NibbleBit or NibbleBit's licensors. Other trademarks, service marks, graphics and logos used in connection with the Website may be the trademarks of other third parties. Your use of the Website grants you no right or license to reproduce or otherwise use any NibbleBit or third-party trademarks.
NibbleBit reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or replace any part of this Agreement. It is your responsibility to check this Agreement periodically for changes. Your continued use of or access to the Website following the posting of any changes to this Agreement constitutes acceptance of those changes. NibbleBit may also, in the future, offer new services and/or features through the Website (including, the release of new tools and resources). Such new features and/or services shall be subject to the terms and conditions of this Agreement.
NibbleBit may terminate your access to all or any part of the Website at any time, with or without cause, with or without notice, effective immediately. If you wish to terminate this Agreement or your NibbleBit account (if you have one), you may simply discontinue using the Website. Notwithstanding the foregoing, if you have a Premium Services account, such account can only be terminated by NibbleBit if you materially breach this Agreement and fail to cure such breach within thirty (30) days from NibbleBit's notice to you thereof; provided that, NibbleBit can terminate the Website immediately as part of a general shut down of our service. All provisions of this Agreement which by their nature should survive termination shall survive termination, including, without limitation, ownership provisions, warranty disclaimers, indemnity and limitations of liability.
The materials on NibbleBit's web site are provided 'as is'. NibbleBit makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, NibbleBit does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event will NibbleBit, or its suppliers or licensors, be liable with respect to any subject matter of this agreement under any contract, negligence, strict liability or other legal or equitable theory for: (i) any special, incidental or consequential damages; (ii) the cost of procurement or substitute products or services; (iii) for interruption of use or loss or corruption of data; or (iv) for any amounts that exceed the fees paid by you to NibbleBit under this agreement during the twelve (12) month period prior to the cause of action. NibbleBit shall have no liability for any failure or delay due to matters beyond their reasonable control. The foregoing shall not apply to the extent prohibited by applicable law.
You represent and warrant that (i) your use of the Website will be in strict accordance with this Agreement and with all applicable laws and regulations (including without limitation any local laws or regulations in your country, state, city, or other governmental area, regarding online conduct and acceptable content, and including all applicable laws regarding the transmission of technical data exported from the country in which you reside) and (ii) your use of the Website will not infringe or misappropriate the intellectual property rights of any third party.
You agree to indemnify and hold harmless NibbleBit, its contractors, and its licensors, and their respective directors, officers, employees and agents from and against any and all claims and expenses, including attorney's fees, arising out of your use of the Website, including but not limited to out of your violation this Agreement.